The GO Babes Thailand Adventure!
OCT. 15-27, 2024
Click opn the RED DETAILS BUTTON below to know more
From the intercontinental, to beach side resorts and floating villas in the south, to a roof top pool and bar in Bangkok, our accommodations will offer a variety of magical experiences in our home away from home!
Our visit supports the work mission of this sanctuary for elephants, and guarantees to leave you inspired, transformed and in awe of these majestic animals.
We will explore by kayak, three distinct and beautive caves. Tham Lod Cave, Tham Pee Hua Toh and Tham Kao Wong caves. Featuring ancient cave paintings, stalagmites and stalactites that line the inner walls, and their own remarkable eco-systems.
We will be taking a long boat tour via Klong Canals through Bangkok, visiting quiet neighborhoods and bustling floating markets via water canal. Taking in the sights, and sounds and smells of Bangkok!
We will be there as monks gather for their morning chants, allowing us to witness this deeply spiritual ritual and gain a better sense of Thailand’s Buddhist heritage. We will explore 3 of Bangkok’s most beautiful Buddhist temples to see the slendor of this ancient cultural and spiritual tradition.
Our GO Babes retreats offer an adventurous escape where you can connect with others in a new location, explore other cultures, and enjoy on-location sexy boudoir photography. Our vision is to help people see their own beauty , empowered to be their authentic selves while inspiring you to reach outside of your comfort zone.
Bangkok’s floating markets are one of Thailand’s most precious treasures. Located on a series of chaotic canals (aka khlongs), these vibrant markets charm visitors with a dazzling array of stalls and boats selling colorful fruits and vegetables, handcrafted souvenirs, and an array of local dishes!
Yes, variety is the spice of life! This Thailand adventure will bring us a full spectrum of amazing activies! Below are some images of the variety of our accomodations on this once in a lifetime trip!
Day by day detailed information. Accommodations, activities, meals and more….
This trip is divided into two legs: The Southern Leg is $2950 and the add on Northern Leg is $1360. We hope to fill the 10 available openings with full tour participants, but will offer a Southern Leg only option, if the full tour option isn’t sold out.
- All transfers and transportation is by private coach (One Group transfer
meeting one flight only on arrival and departure is included.)
- Accommodation in twin/double room with daily breakfast at selected hotels
- All ground transportation
- Service of English speaking local guide
- Drinking water
- Meals as mentioned
- Tours Included:
Limestone Caves and Lagoons by Kayak
Scenic boat ride in Khao Sok
Tour to Prakarang Coral Cave and Emerald Lagoon
Canoe ride down the Sok River
Three Temple and Klong Tour (BANGKOK)
Floating Markets (BANGKOK)
- Entrance fees for mentioned visits
- Flight from Phuket to Bangkok
What’s not included?
- All airfares, departure taxes & fuel surcharges, seat selection
- Additional charges will apply for extra transfers if anyone in the group is arriving or departing on different flights.
- Any future fuel surcharges on land arrangements or additional costs due
- COVID rules
- Personal item Camera / video entrance fees
- Changes in Government taxes and/or city taxes
- Flights not mentioned in the inclusions
- Optional Tours
- Meals unless listed in itinerary or above
- Tips & Gratuities
- Early check-in & late check out of rooms (standard check-in time is 2pm and check out 10am)
- Travel Insurance
- Visa/passport handling fees
- There will be a Payment Plan Options. Plan options that let you spread your payments out over a year to make the trip as affordable and manageable a possible.
- A $200 non-refundable deposit will be required to reserve your spot when we open this trip on Wednesday 11-8-2023
I have a few questions
Hell Yes – Count me in!
Join our fb Go Babes Group